Training at ACE Learning Center
The Ann Campbell Early Learning Center offers both observation and hands-on in-classroom training opportunities for students of MTSU, Motlow, and other nearby universities.
We schedule training opportunities in one hour blocks throughout the week, from 8:00-11:30 and 1:30-4:30.
We have two inclusive classroom programs located at:
206 North Baird Lane
- For children from 15 months to 4 years of age.
- Full-day and half-day schedules are offered. All classrooms include children with and without disabilities.
- Hours are 7:30-5:00 Monday through Friday. Half-day sessions are 8:00-12:00 with lunch time included or 1:00-5:00
820 Fairview Ave, Room 120
- The ACE Learning Center program at the Fairview Center is the Yellow Room for children with and without developmental delays, ages 4 to kindergarten.
- Full-day and half-day (mornings or afternoons) schedules are offered.
- Hours are 7:30-5:00 Monday through Friday. Half-day sessions are 7:30-1:00 with lunch and nap time included or 1:00-5:00.
- To enter the Fairvew site, you will need to be buzzed into the early childhood wing of the Fairview building.
- Students interested in completing their course requirements at ACE Learning Center will need to complete the form below. Both observation and hands-on in-classroom training opportunities are available. Please check our website and/or Facebook page for any closures on the days you will be volunteering.
- Parking at ACE Learning Center programs is very limited. Students may not park at the Baird Lane Center. There are Raider Xpress Routes that go past both centers. You may wish to catch the bus or walk from a student parking lot.
- Because some of our children have allergies, we ask that you refrain from wearing perfume or cologne while working in the classrooms.
- Dress prepared to work with young children. Your body should be sufficiently covered at all time. (i.e. When sitting or bending over, no private areas should be viewable by others shoes should be suitable for running.)