- Digital color printing and copying (flat sheets, brochures, booklets, magazines and more)
- Digital black-and-white printing and copying
- Self-service, as well as staff operations
- Wide array of paper options (colors, sizes)
- Full bindery capabilities (saddle-stitch, spiral, 3-hole drill, etc.)
- Large format posters, up to 64-in. width, multiple substrates
- Passport photos
- Fax services
- Self-service computer work stations
- Apple, Inc. kiosk
- Solutions-based customer service
Greenland Drive Production Facility
(not open to the retail public)
At the Greenland Drive production facility, the Department of Printing Services has a wide range of high-volume, state-of-the-art equipment that produces the vast majority of the university’s printed matter. This site serves as the backbone of the department’s services.
Student Union, Northwest End
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.