College of Basic and Applied Sciences - Alumni Information
College of Basic & Applied Sciences Alumni,We have several opportunities for our alumni to become involved in our college. If you are interested in any of the opportunities below, please complete and submit our Alumni Ambassador form. The form can be submitted ONLINE FORM or CLICK HERE for an Adobe form. NOTE: Firefox users will have to open or save the file in order to complete and submit it.
- Virtual Mentoring – mentors are available virtually to the College of Basic & Applied Sciences majors
to give career advice and answer questions via email (or skype when needed).
- Speaking to Current Students – come to campus the week of Homecoming (October 10-14 this year) and speak to a class
about how you have used your degree, what your job looks like, and what skills you
find most important.
- Open Classes/Labs Week – Our faculty open up their classrooms to retirees, community members, and alumni
to come and learn alongside our students and engage in the total life of our college
during spring alumni week (April).
- CBAS Mail – we invite alumni to send in postcards to our upcoming graduates wishing them luck
in their future endeavors
- Internships – if you hire interns at your place of employment we would love to talk to you more
about how we can connect you with our students.
- Recruiting Events – we hold recruiting events all over the country each year. If you are willing to represent MTSU at a recruiting event let us know!
We hope you will be a part of our college alumni activities soon!
Dr. Bud Fischer Dean, College of Basic & Applied Sciences