How Can the Center for Health and Human Services Help Your Organization or Academic Program?
The Center for Health and Human Services can help community partners as well as MTSU academic partners interested in collaborative opportunities that improve the health and well-being of Tennesseans through services offered by the Center. Whether a project, program or research activity has already been identified and assistance is needed with securing funding or implementation, or whether assistance is needed bringing an idea to life, the Center may serve:
- As an applicant entity for grant opportunities: This may be of interest to smaller non-profit organizations or MTSU partners without established track records of grant writing and award management or with limited experience in a given area, as well as to partners who do not have the time or resources to submit a grant application. With the CHHS' lengthy history of successfully funded projects, programs,and research - and with expertise in selected areas - the stage is set for a successful and funded grant proposal.
- As a collaborator: We would be pleased to partner with your organization or academic unit on a proposal that your organization is already submitting for funding or has already received. The Center provides administrative functions as and overall project implementation and management, allowing your organization or department to focus on its primary work. The CHHS can also enhance the proposed or existing scope of work through professional development and training expertise, evaluation services, and development of a research-based component through our community of scholars.
As applicant or collaborator, we offer:
- Grant proposal development and submission;
- Hiring and supervision of project personnel;
- Ordering supplies, materials, and meeting ongoing procurement needs;
- Preparing and submitting required reports to funding agencies and preparing reports for your board or stakeholders;
- Provider training along with continuing education credits, as well as direct implementation of programmatic activities;
- Program evaluation services;
- Research opportunities: With MTSU’s community of scholars, a research component can be added to proposed service projects, adding the dimension of informing the scientific and practitioner communities through scholarly publication.
Please contact us today about collaborative opportunities and download an information packet. Staff would love to have a conversation about how the Center for Health and Human Services can help meet the needs of your organization. We want to be a resource to our MTSU and Tennessee communities and would be very pleased to work with you!