TaiChi Classes This Semester
|Fitness Taichi||SAT 9:00-11:00 a.m||We are going to Learn Chen style Taichi Forms.|
|Handpush Taichi||TBD||Way of training the coordination sensibility of your body.|
|Kungfu Taichi||TBD||How to apply Taichi Technique to self defense.|
FEE & REGULATIONS
Our TaiChi classes include one charged class on Saturday at MTSU and a free class at the Recreation Center at MTSU.
Saturday Charging class
- Please register at the Confucius Institute before attending class.
- Newcomers can try the first 2 times for free if they want to try first, but still please register first to get a lesson-trying ticket before trying the lessons.
- SATURDAY CLASS: $140 fee for class with 14 times totally this semester, once a week.
- Those with children taking the CI Chinese class get a half price discount.
- Former learners can get half price.
- Faculty and MTSU students can get half price.
- Special TaiChi uniform is recommanded (at students expense, but directed by the teacher).
- How to get free: If you really have financial difficulty and really want to learn, you can apply for free chance, or you can join the semi-free classes in Recenter, MTSU.
- If you are a member of the Rec-center, you can attend the TaiChi classes there.
Office Phone: 615-494-8696 (working time in work days)
Cell Phone: 615-887-2459
Please scan the QR code for WECHAT:
- 2018 Spring HSK & YCT Test Online Registration
- 2018 Spring Language and Culture Courses Registration
- 2018 Confucius China studies Program---Young Leaders
- 2018 Chinese Cultural Summer Camp for American High School Students
Are you interested in studying in China? Scholarships are available for college students. Please contact CIMTSU
- 2018 Delegation of American Educational Administrator
- 2018 Spring TaiChi Class
- Confucius Institute Scholarships
- Awards for 2015 The 3rd Annual Chinese Writing Contest at CIMTSU
- 2015 The 3rd Annual Chinese Writing Contest at CIMTSU
- 2015 CIMTSU Chinese Summer Camp