Travel and Study
Chinese Bridge Summer Camp, 2018
The Confucius Institute at Middle Tennessee State University is excited to announce a summer camp opportunity - the "2018 Chinese Bridge Summer Camp for American High School Students in China". The camp is sponsored by the Chinese Language Council International (Hanban) , a national organization in China dedicated to promote the understanding of Chinese language and culture.
All participants' in-China expenses including accommodations, meals, sightseeing, and transportation will be paid by Hanban.
The 15-day summer camp will take place from July 5, 2018 to July 17, 2018. Participants will be immersed in a variety of activities including language study, hands-on workshop, sports, excursions to places with culture and historical significance. Please read the more detailed description of the program.
Knowledge of Chinese language is not required, and preference will be given to those who intend to continue or start learning Chinese. If you're an interested high school student, please fill out the Application Form. If you are an interested K-12 school teacher and would like to be team leader at the camp, please fill out the Application Form for Teachers. Please submit your application and all required materials to the Confucius Institute at MTSU.
Admission decisions will be made by Hanban. You will be notified of your application status by early May.
For questions, please contact:
P.O. Box 114
106 Peck Hall
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
- 2017 Fall TaiChi Class
- 2017 Fall HSK & YCT Test Online Registration
- 2017 Fall Language and Culture Courses Registration
- 2018 Confucius China studies Program---Young Leaders
- 2018 Chinese Cultural Summer Camp for American High School Students
Are you interested in studying in China? Scholarships are available for college students. Please contact CIMTSU
- 2018 Delegation of American Educational Administrators
- Awards for 2015 The 3rd Annual Chinese Writing Contest at CIMTSU
- 2015 The 3rd Annual Chinese Writing Contest at CIMTSU
- 2015 CIMTSU Chinese Summer Camp
- Confucius Institute Scholarships