Department of Computer Information Systems
As one of our students, you will have the opportunity different resources to help you learn and support what you are doing in the classroom.
Tutoring and Labs
- Statistics and Database Lab (BAS N340A) - offering tutoring for BIA2610, BIA3621, and BIA6000
- Capstone and Analytics Lab (BAS N363) - offering tutoring for INFS4950 and BIA4010.
- Programming/Web Lab (N347) - offering tutoring and computers for INFS2400 (web development), INFS2600 and INFS3400 (C#), as well as applications (INFS3200).
- You have access to over 2,600 courses through Lynda.com. All INFS classes allow you access to the entire library of videos.
- To log in, go to www.mtsu.edu/itd/lynda.php.
- Classes that use high-end software can now allow you to use the software for free
through a virtual desktop environment.
- Adobe Dreamweaver (INFS2400)
- MS Office, including Access (INFS2200, INFS3200, INFS3800)
- Visio (INFS2600, INFS3400, and INFS4950)
- ...and many more
- To start receiving internship opportunities, please fill out this survey and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also, get prepared for our IT Connect Fair, which is normally in mid November.