HESI Exit Exam
One lane on each side of Middle Tennessee Boulevard will be closed due to construction until July 2018. Other entrances more accessible to use are Rutherford Boulevard, East Main Street, or Greenland Drive. Printable maps/directions of the University and the Murfreesboro area can be found at http://www.mtsu.edu/maps/.
MTSU's Nursing Department will refer their Nursing students to take the HESI Exit exam.
- Online: www.registerblast.com/mtsu
- Call Testing Services at 615-898-2863 to make an appointment after payment.
- In person: Keathley University Center (KUC), room 107
- Mail: Testing Services, MTSU Box 53, Murfreesboro, TN 37132
Visitors (Parking Passes)
All visitors are requested to contact Parking and Transportation Services office at 1403 East Main Street, or go online, create a guest account, and print a visitor pass.
Please see parking notices for the latest changes in parking on campus. All legal parking areas are designated by signs, painted stripes, or other marks. Be sure to check the posted signs BEFORE you park your automobile. If it isn't marked, don't park! For parking questions, visit Parking Services' website.
- Exam is offered on individual computers.
- Appointments available at 8:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m.
- The exam has a three (3) hour time limit.