About Desire2Learn (D2L)
Desire2Learn Learning Environment is a complete web-based suite of easy-to-use teaching and learning tools for course development, delivery and management. Desire2Learn's Learning Environment provides the flexibility to control the environment to match your own unique approach to teaching and learning, and provides tools to help facilitate communication, collaboration and community building.
Access MTSU D2L By Using Any of These Options
- URL - https://elearn.mtsu.edu
- MTSU Homepage, under Quick Links, choose D2L
- D2L within Pipeline (along the very top of the screen)
New - Beginning August 1, 2016, faculty are able to adjust the start and end dates of their D2L courses themselves.
- D2L Documentation for students and instructors
- D2L ePortfolio Documentation for students and instructors
- Detailed help information on all D2L tools is available for instructors and students under the help menu located in each course.
- Students can contact the MTSU Help Desk at 615-898-5345 or email@example.com
- Faculty can contact the Faculty Instructional Technology Center (FITC) at 615-904-8189 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty planning on designing online or hybrid courses, should contact University College to discuss the course approval process
- Workshops provided for faculty support.
- D2L community - on the D2L Brightspace website has forums that allow you to talk to other instructors who use D2L.
- MTSU Desire2Learn Homepage