Dr. Kevin Scott Krahenbuhl
Interim Director for the Assessment, Learning, & School Improvement Ed.D. Program
- College of Education
- Department of Womack Educational Leadership
- Curriculum and Instruction, Ed.S.: Culture, Cognition, and the Learning Process
- Administration and Supervision, Instructional Leader, Ed.S.
- Curriculum and Instruction, M.Ed., Ed.S.
- Administration and Supervision, Higher Education, M.Ed., Ed.S.
- Business and Economic Research Center
- Assessment, Learning, and School Improvement, Ed.D.
- Ed.D., Northern Arizona University (2012)
- M.A., Arizona State University, Tempe (2009)
- B.A., Arizona State University, Tempe (2004)
Areas of Expertise
Cognition in History; Assessment for Learning; Effective Technology Integration