Dr. WIlliam Langston
Tuesdays 12p – 1p, 3 - 4
Wednesdays 3:00p – 4:00p
And By Appointment
- Ph.D., University Wisconsin, Madison (1994)
- B.A., University of Houston, TX (1989)
Areas of Expertise
Psychology of belief, integration of research practices from the skepticism/pseudoscience literature with the misbelief literature
Experience with external funding agencies
- Langston, W. (2011). Research Methods Laboratory Manual for Psychology (3rd Ed.). Pacific Grove, CA: Wadsworth.
- Langston, W. (2002). Violating orientational metaphors slows reading. Discourse Processes, 34, 281-310.
- Jones, A., Hubbard, T., Swindell, D., Shields, E., & Langston, W. (2011, November). Individual differences in embodiment. Poster presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the Psychonomic Society, Seattle, WA.
- McNair program Mentor of the Year (2003)
- MTSU Outstanding Teaching Award 2007