Request Forms and Nomination Forms
NEW FORMS IN AUGUST 2017
- FRCAC will be using a single application packet which contains all the necessary forms to review research proposals.
- The previously awarded "summer salary" has been revised to a "summer stipend." The applicants can either seek $6,500 (full stipend) or $3,250 (half stipend) and request for this stipend can be made in both the Fall as well as the Spring funding sessions.
- The funding seekers will be directed to provide more information on the significance of their proposal.
- New signage process has been designed to avoid the need for ink signatures.
- Applicants can now revise and resubmit their previously unfunded proposals as described below
- FRCAC Grant Application
- Nomination for Distinguished Creative Activity Award - Distinguished Creative Activity Award
- Nomination for Distinguished Research Award - Distinguished Research Award
OTHER APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS
To be included with the research proposals when applicable:
- IRB/IACUC approval notice(s) issued by the Office of Compliance
- Travel Authorizations (Look under "MTSU Forms" below)
- Quotes from vendors for supplies & equipment - attach to the application packet
- FRCAC Final Report Questionnaire - All Final Reports from previous FRCAC funding must be submitted as a separate file along with the proposal
- IRB/IACUC Status form
Post Award FRCAC Forms
Award Acceptance Form - to be submitted within 30 days of receiving the award letter.
- FRCAC Final Report Questionnaire - to be submitted within 30 days of the project completion
Non-FRCAC MTSU Forms
- Travel Claim Form
- Payment Authorization Form
- Travel Authorization Form
- Dissemination and Services Funding Application