Textiles, Merchandising & Design Minor
A minor in Textiles, Merchandising & Design is offered with an option in either Fashion
Merchandising or Apparel Design.
Both options require TXMD 1110, 1170, and 2180/2181.
In addition, students interested in Fashion Merchandising are required to take TXMD 3150, 3170 and 4150. Student interested in Apparel Design are required to take TXMD 3220 and 3300 and select on course from TXMD 3120, 3150, 3370 or 4220.
Department of Human Sciences
Middle Tennessee State University
1301 East Main Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
Ellington Human Sciences 100
Department Chair: Deborah Belcher
Telephone: (615) 898-2884
Fax: (615) 898-5130
Office Hours: 8:00-4:30
- Interior Design Entrance Packet
- IDES Application - DUE APRIL 1st
- Textiles, Merchandising, & Design Packet
- TXMD Application - DUE March 1st & October 1st
- Human Sciences Study Tours Credit Card Payments
Use your Pipeline username and password for log in.