Room and Renovation
Designing the master classrooms requires consideration of elements such as heating, cooling, power supply, lighting, acoustics, security, networking, furniture, fixtures, and equipment. The following alterations and enhancements prepare the chosen classrooms to become MTSU master classrooms:
- Dimmable lighting with controls near the instructor's station and door
- Whiteboards to replace chalkboards
- Power outlets for all equipment
- Network connections
- Walls repaired and painted
- Carpeting for floor
- Special furnishings for instructor's station and equipment
Help Desk Hours
Sun – 2:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Mon – Thur – 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Fri – 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Sat – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Phone: (615) 898-5345
The IT Help Desk is located in