Dean, College of Liberal Arts, Feburary 2018-current.
- Lead largest academic unit on campus with over 350 full-time employees and 2,500 students
- Manage college’s financial, physical, and human resources, including an annual budget of $25 million
- Facilitate the success of 11 departments & 8 centers housing 20 majors, over 50 minors, 6 M.A. & 2 Ph.D. programs
- Participate in university-wide Student Success initiatives
- Oversee faculty hiring and diversity initiatives
- Liaison to external constituents to further the mission of the College
Interim Dean, College of Liberal Arts, May 2016-February 2018
- See above.
Associate Dean, College of Liberal Arts, January 2014-May 2016.
- Supervised undergraduate advising office & select staff members
- Lead strategic planning process
- Oversaw all curricular development
- Responsible for all aspects of space & facilities use planning
Assistant Dean, College of Liberal Arts (Responsible for Institutional Effectiveness and Retention), August 2010- December 2013
- Assisting departments with the refinement and evaluation of Student Learning Outcomes.
- Creating a better understanding of assessment and helping to integrate assessment into the culture.
- Assisting with the implementation of TK20.
- Coordinated the creation of five-year retrospective reports for departments.
- Evaluation institutional retention data.
- Developing strategies to improve Freshmen retention and Junior Persistence within the College of Liberal Arts.
- Conflict Management for Deans
- From Silos to Bridges: Collaborative tools to select a QEP TopicNavigating a SACSCOC Accreditation Review
- Using a Compliance Readiness Audit
- Planning for First Year and Transfer Student Success and Persistence
- Navigating a SACSCOC Accreditation Review
NSSEE Training at THEC, 2011 Fall
- Assessing student learning: a beginners workshop
- Achieving Compliance with CS3.3.1: Simplifying the Process (and core 2.5)
- Through the Eyes of an IE Evaluator (training to conduct an Institutional Effectiveness Audit)