Annual Windham Lecture Series
- 2014 Keel Hunt, "Coup: The Day the Democrats Ousted Their Governor, Put Republican Lamar Alexander in Office Early"
- 2013 Dr. David Holmes, "The Faiths of the Postwar Presidents
- 2012 Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
- 2011 Mr. Bela Fleck
- 2010 Dr. Douglas Brinkley, "The Wilderness Warrior: Theadore Roosevelt and the Crusade for America"
- 2009 Dr. Jared Diamond, "Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies"
- 2008 Dr. Phillip Furia, Dr. Geoffrey Haydon and Ms. Becky Windham, "The Big Gig in Town: Jazz Artists at the White House"
- 2007 Rory Kennedy, "Ghosts of Abu Ghraid"
- 2004 Dr. Neil Painter
- 2003 Dr. John Shelton Reed
- 2002 Jane Alexander
- 2001 Jimmy Faulkner
- 2000 Dr. Michael Nelson
- 1999 Dr. Richard E. Vatz
- 1997 Dr. Richard Marius
- 1996 Dr. Kathleen M. Blee
- 1995 Dr. S. Frederick Starr
- 1994 Robert Olen Butler
- 1993 Dr. Susan L. Woodward
- 1992 Dr. Deane L. Root
- 1991 Dr. Dan T. Carter and Dr. Dewey W. Grantham
The executive offices of the
Oral History Association have opened at MTSU and will be here for the next five years.
The office will be co-directed by Albert Gore Research Center Director
Louis Kyriakoudes and History Professor Kristine McCusker.
The offices are located in
217 Peck Hall