The best place to start when considering course accessibility is the FITC Course Accessibility page. There, you'll find walkthroughs to create accessible course content in many different media.
You can also look through our documents below for help with various classroom accessibility concerns.
- Best Practices for Students with Special Needs
- MTSU Adaptive Technologies Center (ATC)
- Teaching Students with Disabilities: Resources and Responsibilities
- Using Adaptive Technologies and Best Practices for Faculty
- Universal Design for Learning Guidelines
- Accessible D2L Course Design
- Are My Course Materials ADA Compliant?
- Web Accessibility Resource Page (WebAIM)
- Chronicle Article on Accessibility
- Five Excellent Tools to Assist Visually Impaired Students with Mobile Technology