Current Semester Prelab Reading and Night Lab Sign-in
You must read BOTH the Pre-lab material (find the link on the left) AND the lab itself in the lab manual (the labs are posted in D2L under course content).
Night Lab Registration
- All duplicated registrations will be removed. To reschedule use the link in the confirmation email
- You will receive a confirmation email within seconds. Make sure you do! If you cannot find it in your Inbox, check the Clutter! Train Clutter not to remove this email.
- All correspondence about Night Labs will be via email. You will receive 3 notifications about upcoming labs: 2 days, 1 day, and 6 hour before Labs starts.
- If you are not officially registered to night session, you may not participate.
- Pay attention to your Time Zone! Labs start at 7:30 pm and 9:00 pm Central Time.
- Most instructors will not allow you to participate in Night Lab if you are more than 5 min late.
- Labs meet in any weather conditions (unless the University is closed)
- Should you like to reschedule your night lab session, please use the link in the confirmation email.