You may call 615-904-8213 to register.
Click on workshop title for more information.
Transit Safety and Security Program
The following is a list of classes required for the Transit Safety and Security Program:
- Effectively Managing Transit Emergencies
- Transit System Security
- Transit Bus System Safety (2 course credits)
- Fundamentals of Bus Collision Investigation
An individual who successfully completes four courses within a consecutive three-year time is eligible to apply for this certification.
- ADA & Title VI
- Risk Awareness: Turn It Off
- Risk Awareness: Don't Twist
- Risk Awareness: Just Protect
- Risk Awareness: Just Drive
- Risk Awareness: Just Wash
- Risk Awareness: Just Look
Other Available Workshops
In addition to the workshops scheduled above, the TTTC also offers training for the following topics on an as-needed basis. You may contact us.
- Passenger Assistance Techniques/ADA Compliance
- Defensive Driving/Pre& Post-Trip Inspection
- Emergency Procedures & Evacuation
- Dealing with Difficult Clients
- Preventative Maintenance
- Scheduling and Dispatching
- Substance Abuse and Program Compliance
- Legal Issues in the Workplace
- First Aid/Adult CPR/Blood borne Pathogens
- Violence in the Workplace
- Stress Management
- Lift Maintenance
- Radio Communications
- Conflict Resolution
- Sexual Harassment / Harassment in the Workplace
- Defensive Driving for 15 Passenger vans
- Special Needs Van/Bus Driver Safety
- Wheelchair Securement & Lift Safety
- Vehicle Evacuation
- Accident Documentation
- Customer Relations & Client Sensitivity
- Conflict Avoidance
- Passenger Service & Safety (PASS)
- Communication Skills
- CPR/ BBP/ AED
Please contact us for more information about our workshops.
Spring and Fall Training Schedule
Have questions regarding course topic information? Check out our Course Description sheet to answer all your questions.