<< Back to Advising Services Overview
Talk to your advisor about completing the online orientation that is right for you.
- CUSTOMS for RODP Majors - If you are a newly-admitted undergraduate student who has declared an RODP major,
you must complete RODP CUSTOMS (online orientation) before you are able to register.
For directions to the RODP CUSTOMS website, please contact your advisor for information
on how to access.
- Students register for classes via RaiderNet after logging into PipelineMT. Under look up classes, you can limit your course search to only RODP courses or
only MTSU online courses by using the Instructional Method or Attribute Type drop
- PipelineMT/RaiderNet Tutorial
- MMR Hold - Full time students must provide proof of two doses of measles, mumps, and rubella
(MMR) vaccine on or after the first birthday or proof of immunity to measles if date
of birth is 1957 or after. Students will not be allowed to register until an acceptable
form is on file in the Student Health Services Office. Exceptions can be made for
students ONLY taking less than 12 hours. Please contact Health Services at (615) 898-2988.
- Permission of Department Form (MTSU online classes)
- RODP Internship Application (UNIV 4110) - Once you complete the RODP Internship Application form, fax it to the Provost office
at (615) 898-5029.
- Permit for UNIV 4995