Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can students still meet with a Career Advisor?
Yes! Our team is available in office, via Zoom, or by phone and we serve students year-round.
How do I make an appointment?
Is the office still open?
YES! Our office (KUC 328) is staffed Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
How can I communicate with the Career Development Center?
How do I get a job/internship?
Should I even be applying for jobs and internships right now with everything going on in the world?
YES! Companies are hiring. LOTS of them!
I’m graduating in May, what should I do?
- Update your professional marketing materials (i.e. resume/cover letter)
- Network, network, network
- Source leads on all job boards
- Make your personal network aware of the kind of opportunity you are seeking
- Work with your Career Advisor
Can I get help with my resume?
What jobs can I do with my major?
Visit "What Can I Do With a Major In?" flyers here.