ACT (American College Testing) National Exam
The ACT National is a college admissions examination. Scores can be reported to any desired college. Test takers must register and have acceptable photo ID (valid driver's license) and ACT admission ticket.
Visitors (Parking Passes)
All visitors are requested to contact Parking and Transportation Services office at 1403 East Main Street, or go online, create a guest account, and print a visitor pass.
Please see parking notices for the latest changes in parking on campus. All legal parking areas are designated by signs, painted stripes, or other marks. Be sure to check the posted signs BEFORE you park your automobile. If it isn't marked, don't park! For parking questions, visit Parking Services' website.
- Saturday, December 12, 2020
- Saturday, April 17, 2021
- Saturday, June 12, 2021
- Saturday, July 17, 2021
- A basic 4-function calculator may be used on the ACT National.
- Information regarding the ACT National is available by calling 319-337-1270 or visiting www.actstudent.org.
- Free practice tests, flashcards and other study guides can be found at
- ID requirements and calculators: www.actstudent.org.
- Score Reports: www.actstudent.org or 319-337-1313