ACT (American College Testing) National Exam
Due to the renovations taking place in the Keathley University Center, our Testing Center will not be fully operational from May 2 - August 31, 2020. Please contact us at 615-898-2863 if you have any questions.
The ACT National is a college admissions examination. Scores can be reported to any desired college. Test takers must register and have acceptable photo ID (valid driver's license) and ACT admission ticket.
Visitors (Parking Passes)
All visitors are requested to contact Parking and Transportation Services office at 1403 East Main Street, or go online, create a guest account, and print a visitor pass.
Please see parking notices for the latest changes in parking on campus. All legal parking areas are designated by signs, painted stripes, or other marks. Be sure to check the posted signs BEFORE you park your automobile. If it isn't marked, don't park! For parking questions, visit Parking Services' website.
- A basic 4-function calculator may be used on the ACT National.
- Information regarding the ACT National is available by calling 319-337-1270 or visiting www.actstudent.org.
- Free practice tests, flashcards and other study guides can be found at uniontestprep.com/act and www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/resources/act-prep-guide/.
- ID requirements and calculators: www.actstudent.org.
- Score Reports: www.actstudent.org or 319-337-1313
Walk-in Screening Hours:
8:00am - 3:00pm
8:00am - 4:30pm
For after-hour emergencies call Mobile Crisis: 800-704-2651. Or go to the nearest emergency room.
KUC 107, Suite 111
8:00am - 4:30pm