Dr. Joshua Harms
- Ph.D., University of Texas, Dallas (2011)
- M.A., University of Texas, Arlington (2007)
- B.A., Harding University (2005)
Areas of Expertise
Terrorism and terror financing
Quantitative research methods
Field Officer with the Dallas County Adult Probation Office
- Smith, C. and Harms, J. (2018). Street gangs, terrorists and outlaw bikers: Examining the community threat of organized crime groups with military trained members. The Journal of Gang Research, vol. 25, no. 2, p. 1-13.
- Harms, J. and Wade, L. (2017). Reconnecting with the public: Police use of social media. The Journal of Law Enforcement, vol. 6, no. 1.
- Harms, J. (2015). The war of terror and accomplices: An exploratory study of individuals who provide material support to terrorists. Security Journal, 1-20.
CJA 2600 Corrections
CJA 3200 Research Methods with Computer Technology
CJA 3630 Probation and Parole
CJA 6030 Contemporary Corrections
CJA6900 Research in the Criminal Justice Process