By Appointment Only
- M.A., Middle Tennessee State University (2003)
- B.S., Middle Tennessee State University (2001)
Areas of Expertise
- Health and productivity
- Jungian Archetypes in organizational psychology
- Walker, S.M. (2012). Proceedings from 2012 Medicare DCM Conference . More than One Way to Get to Tupelo: Sampling in the Real Word. Baltimore, MD.
- Walker, S.M (2012). Proceedings from 2012 National Medicare MR Conference. Extrapolation: What It Is & How We Use It. Balitmore, MD.
- Neftzger, A.L. and Walker, S.M. (2010). Measuring Productivity Loss Due to Health: A Multi-Method Approach. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 52 (5): '94.
- 2011 Award for Exemplary Demonstration for Passion of Excellence
- 2011 CIGNA Champion Awards for Excellence, Outstanding Work by A Team Member (2004)