MTSU Faculty Resources
Diversity & Inclusion Statement for Syllabi
The College of Education (COE) is committed to providing a safe and inviting atmosphere that acknowledges and values the various identities, statuses, and abilities of our students, faculty, and staff. Additionally, the COE faculty, staff, and administration is committed to training students to be sensitive to the ways in which norms and values shape the understanding of ourselves and individuals from a variety of backgrounds. The COE is committed to enabling our students to develop a cultural lens and orientation by examining one’s own sense of self and others’ identities, beliefs, assumptions, and behaviors. Cultural diversity exists not only across cultures but also within cultures. The COE strives to promote safe, brave, and supportive environments for our students, while ensuring that members of marginalized and minoritized communities can be free from discrimination and harm.
Registration and Financial Services
- One Stop: Registration issues/Financial Aid/Grades/Withdrawals
- Emergency Financial Aid for Students
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Child Care Grants
Major and Classroom information
- Help students find their Advisor
- What classes do I take for my major?
- Academic Calendar
- Reserve Space in the Library
- Reserve a Laptop/technology
- Where are the computer labs?
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Counseling Services (2)
- University Writing Center
- Career Development Center
- June Anderson Center
- Office of Student Success
- Where can I park?
- University Police:
- Regular Business: 615-898-2424
- Emergency: 911, routed to Murfreesboro Police
- Text: 615-636-3158 or 615-636-3137
Tennessee Teach Back Initiative
Stay Tuned for Summer/Fall activities
Want to change your name or add pronouns to D2L? Click Here