National Order of Omega | Xi Beta Chapter
The Order of Omega is an honor society that recognizes outstanding fraternity and sorority leaders. Members are selected based on their high academic achievement, involvement in the campus community, and work to improve fraternity and life both in their own chapters and across campus. Members oversee an annual application and selection process to initiate three percent of the fraternity and sorority community annually.
Purpose of Membership
- Recognize fraternity men and women who have attained a high standard of leadership in inter-fraternity activities
- Encourage them to continue with the strong bonds and values they’ve created
- Inspire others to strive for similar conspicuous attainment
- Bring together outstanding fraternity men and women to help guide local and intercollegiate fraternity affairs
- Bring together the faculty, alumni, and student members of the institution's fraternities and sororities on a basis of mutual interest, understanding, and helpfulness
- Help create an atmosphere where ideas and issues can be discussed openly across Greek lines and to help work out solutions
For more information about the Order of Omega, please contact the Fraternity and Sorority Office at email@example.com.
Initiation and Requirements for Membership
Candidates are evaluated on their commitment to scholarship, service, and leadership and need to meet the following requirements:
- Must be a member of a recognized fraternity or sorority at Middle Tennessee State University
- Must have completed at least 24 credit hours at Middle Tennessee State University
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Should both achieve academically and participate in co-curricular activities, both FSL and campus involvement
- Should be an exemplary fraternity or sorority member, demonstrating the values of the University, as well as the fraternity and sorority community
Applications are reviewed by the current officers of the Order of Omega.
How to Apply
The membership application is emailed to all eligible fraternity and sorority members at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters.
Order of Omega Executive Board
|Vice President||Lois Endrisfirstname.lastname@example.org|