Department of Human Sciences News & Events
- 2019-20 Human Sciences Scholarship Applications are available online. Applications (with official transcipt) can be turned between November 1, 2018 -January 25, 2019 at office LRC 136.
- William and Peggy Harrell Smith Scholarship - Recipient must be enrolled in the College of Behavioral and Health Sciences major
with 30 hours or less coursework remaining for degree completion at the end of the spring 2019 semester.
- Dr. Lisa Sheehan-Smith quoted in the Community Health Magazine.
- 2018 Summer Nutrition Institute
- Nutrition and Food Science-Dietetics faculty, Dr. Lisa Sheehan-Smith, is featured in ESPNW. Click to read the full article.
- "Women's History: Saving Oaklands"
- Interpersonal Communication and the Teapot Diplomats from Borderless Arts worked together to create pieces that represent what the word community means to the US and Morocco.Click to view a video
- NFS 2010 MTSU Alumni, Monique Richard, has been selected by Today's Dietitian as a Top 10 Dietitian Who is Making a Difference.
- Aisha Shaw, a FCSE major and President of MTSU-AAFCS Student Organization, has been selected to become one of MTSU's Student Ambassadors for 2018-19.
Department of Human Sciences
Middle Tennessee State University
1301 East Main Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
Ellington Human Sciences 100
Department Chair: Deborah Belcher
Telephone: (615) 898-2884
Fax: (615) 898-5130
Office Hours: 8:00-4:30
- Interior Design Entrance Packet
- IDES Application - DUE APRIL 1st
- Textiles, Merchandising, & Design Packet
- TXMD Application - DUE March 1st & October 1st
Use your Pipeline username and password for log in.