Advice from Previous Program Participants
- Plan each of the activities in with regular homework and complete them as scheduled.
Seems like obvious advice but it will keep the end of semester backlog to a minimum.
Approach each activity, no matter how small it seems, with the understanding that
it is only going to help you clarify who you are as an instructor.
- Make the most of it! Be prepared to put in the work and participate in order to benefit
- I will tell them about its benefits on one’s professional career development.
- Have fun!
- This course will help you to become a better academician, if you want to pursue teaching
as a career.
- Watch more than 4 workshops. They are super helpful.
- Do not wait until the last minute to complete the program requirements.