615 Music Productions
- B.S., Recording Industry Management 1982
- Created the 615 Music Library, a 150-CD collection available for license for TV/film and A/V productions, distributed in over 30 countries.
- 615 Productions Clients: NBC, ABC-TV, CBS-TV, A & E, History Channel, CMT, MSNBC, PBS, Tri-Star Pictures, and Warner Bros. Domestic TV.
- Featured speaker at the PROMAX Conference and NARAS’ “Grammy in the Schools” events.
- 1984 – Founder, 615 Music Productions
Inducted: 2003 | Recording Industry