- B.S. Advertising/Public Relations 2005
- For over 10 years, Dwayna has led public relations and marketing campaigns for Fortune 100 and 500 brands. She’s currently “Causing Good Trouble” as a Vice President at Porter Novelli leading digital, corporate and consumer communications programs. Currently, she leads one of the largest business sectors of the agency’s anchor, global account: Bayer Crop Science. In addition, she leverages her extensive background in consumer / B2C to build out strategy and activation for Carter’s / OshKosh, Inc, Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater and more.
- Prior to joining Porter, Dwayna worked at MSLGROUP where she was Account Director and senior client contact for the agency’s third largest global and largest U.S. integrated digital account in the network: Comcast / XFINITY. She also managed a cross-functional team of digital, marcom and public relations associates for top-tier accounts including McDonald’s.
- In 2010, Dwayna formed Haley Communications Group (HCG) in 2010 to consult with small to medium businesses helping them to use public relations and digital strategy, working with organizations like the W.E.B. Du Bois Society and Partnership Against Domestic Violence (PADV). Prior to forming HCG, she worked with Ketchum Inc on brand visibility and media campaigns for Kodak, Kellogg’s and Clorox. She also provided crisis communications counsel to both Cracker Barrel and Florida Power and Light.
- Dwayna began her career at Bob Gold and Associates where she served as management lead for the planning and execution of all industry trade shows, media tours and special events. She also served on the board of the Southern California chapter of Women in Cable Telecommunications and was honored as Board Member of the Year. Dwayna earned her undergrad degree in Public Relations and Advertising at MTSU, where she still returns to lecture and mentor. She resides in Atlanta with her husband, Bryan, and her children, Noah and Lillian.