The Daniels Veteran Center offers fitness training opportunities for all faculty, staff, and students! The training is structured around completing a half marathon but welcomes participants of all fitness levels. If participants are willing to put in the effort, we can easily take them to a 5K and beyond! Shane Smith believes this type of activity can have significant, positive impacts that include:
- Improved health and fitness
- Improved performance at work
- Development of a sense of Esprit de corps within the organization
- Establishment the Human Dimension/Promote teamwork
- Encouraged communication across campus
Please direct all inquires to Shane Smith.