- Facilitate proposal development and submittal in accordance with Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements
- Review and assist the PI with budget development
- Prepare and process award documents for signature
- ORSP requires submittal of Proposal Request Form in Cayuse at least 30 calendar days prior to the grant due date. (See the "Cayuse" section of the website for detailed submission information.)
- The PI must have all requested proposal information to the ORSP Award Specialist and approvals from the PI's Dean and Department Chair at least seven (7) calendar days in advance of the grant due date.
- Establish accounts for awarded grants and contracts with assistance from the Business Office
- Review and approve grant and contract spending
- Provide quarterly expenditure reports to PI
- Prepare time and effort reports
Find your Awards Management Specialist on our Contact Page.