If you suspect your computer of being affected by a virus, worm, or unauthorized personnel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Help Desk at 5345.
Below are some common symptoms associated with security issues but keep in mind that not all of these (or even none of these) symptoms may be present:
- Slow response time from the computer when it was not slow before
- Multiple popups when browsing sites
- Unknown local users or groups
- New icons in the lower right corner which appear even though you have not added software
- Unfamiliar programs that launch themselves
ITD Help Desk
Sun: 12pm – 4:30pm
Mon-Fri: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Sat: 10:00am – 4:30pm
*Adjusted hours for summer 2023 are in place from May 6th – August 27th.
For students and staff who are unable to access the main Help Desk located in KUC 320, please call or email to schedule a meeting at our satellite office located in the ROTC Annex.
Submit Work Order
Request Equipment (Faculty / Staff ONLY)