Next Steps Checklist
- Contact your advisor or enrollment coach to begin working on your degree plan.
- Activate your Pipeline account. Your Pipeline gives you access to your University email account and is the primary method of communication on campus. Pipeline gives you access to view your student records, register for courses, and see your account information.
- Schedule an advising appointment. You must be advised before you can register for classes. If you are unsure of how to contact your advisor, call 615-898-7714 for assistance.
- Register for classes. To register for courses, log in to Pipeline. Click on Registration and Student Records.
You may look for classes or choose to add or drop classes from your schedule.
- Confirm your schedule. Under Registration and Student Records, you will click on the Confirm Registration icon located on the top right of the page.
- Complete all financial aid requirements outlined under the Financial Aid tab. If you have applied for financial aid, please be sure to check your award status in Pipeline. For more information about applying, deadlines, and receiving your aid, you may reach Financial Aid at 615-898-2111.
- Complete the Immunization Waiver if you are an online-only student, at mtsu.edu/resources/docs/immzexcpt.pdf.
- Apply for the Osher and/or Crankstart grants. For deadlines and to obtain an application, visit mtsu.edu/jac/scholarships.php.
How can we help?