Minor in Management (15 hours)
A minor in Management consists of:
- MGMT 3610 Principles of Management
- MGMT 3620 Supply Chain Operations
- 9 hours of upper-division management electives approved by the department coordinator
- Transfer students minoring in management are required to complete a minimum of 6 hours of course work in management at Middle Tennessee State University.
- Students must earn a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the minor for graduation.
For additional information, please see the Department of Management section of the MTSU Undergraduate Catalog.