Workshops & Cultural Events
Check our calendar for dates, times, and locations of workshops and cultural events.
Workshop Completion Form
Workshops are offered by SSS, the Office of Student Success, and the Career Development Center (CDC) along with other departments and MTSU staff. SSS members remember to complete the SSS Workshop Evaluation form for every workshop.
For New Members
Click on the image below to complete the New Student Orienation workshop. After completing the presentation, complete the New Student Orienation quiz.
Financial Literacy - Fall 2023
Freshmen & Sophomores: Complete the Reviewing Your Financial Aid Award worksheet. Log into Pipeline and write in the accepted award amounts.
All: Complete the Managing Your Student Loans: Basic Understanding of the Repayment Process workshop and quiz below. Remember to complete a SSS Workshop Evaluation form.
Complete the Enneagram workshop and worksheet. Remember to complete the SSS Workshop Evaluation form.
Graduate School Research
Print off the graduate school research worksheet. Research three (3) to five (5) possible graduate schools that interest you. Review worksheets with your SSS counselor and turn in forms to the front office. Click here for the sample worksheet.
Graduate School Checklist
Use the Graduate School Checklist to help track your progress from application through acceptance. Review your checklist with your SSS counselor.
Time Management - Using Your Planner
Welcome to LinkedIn Learning
SSS is utilizing LinkedIn Learning for workshop opportunities this semester! Below you can learn how to create a LinkedIn profile and start completing LinkedIn Learning modules. Click on your classification to complete the modules. After completing the modules, download and send the certificate to email@example.com, and complete the workshop evaluation form.
Linked In with LinkedIn: Creating a Standout LinkedIn Profile
Accessing LinkedIn Learning with your MTSU account
- Log in to the access portal at: https://portal.office.com/myapps. Once the page loads, you will see the Office 365 sign-in page.
- Students: Under “Work / School Microsoft Account” credentials enter your MTMail firstname.lastname@example.org. Then type in your MTMail password.
- Click the Sign-in button. Choose “Work or School.”
- From here, click on the Linkedin Learning tile (if you do not see it, click on the tiles icon in the upper left hand corner, click on “All apps” and click on Linkedin Learning under “Admin selected apps.”
- You can also go directly to LinkedIn Learning
SSS LinkedIn Learning Paths
SSS LinkedIn Learning Collections
Choose a Collection and complete at least two sessions. Courses longer than one hour can count for multiple workshops. When finished, download and send the certificate to email@example.com, and complete the workshop evaluation form.