If the student is disruptive in class, s/he may be asked to leave the classroom for the remainder of the period. In such a case, the faculty member should contact the Office of Student Conduct at 615-898-2750 for further instructions regarding the student’s potential return to the classroom.

If the student is to be removed for longer than the remainder of the class period, faculty must contact the Office of Student Conduct to file the appropriate forms so that the incident can be addressed in accordance with required due process procedures.

Prev  Next