W-2 Information

Have trouble reading your W-2? Click here for more information!

Address Change

W-2's are mailed in the month of January to the address that is printed on your checks. If you have moved and the address that is printed on your checks is not correct, you must change your address with Human Resource Services or via your PipelineMT account.

Replacement W-2

If you have lost your W-2, call Human Resource Services at 615-898-2929 to request a release form. This form must be signed by the person requesting a replacement W-2. The release form may also be printed from this page and mailed to Human Resource Services, Middle Tennessee State University, 2269 Middle Tennessee Blvd., Sam H. Ingram Bldg., Room 204, Murfreesboro, TN 37132. After returning the signed release form, you may choose to pick up the reissued W-2 in Human Resource Services, Sam H. Ingram Building, room 204, or have it mailed to the address you provided on the release form. W-2 replacement requests are processed once per week.

You may also print a replacement W-2 from your PipelineMT account by following these steps:

  1. Log in to PipelineMT
  2. Click Employees
  3. Click W2 Wage and Tax Statement under the Federal Income Tax Information Menu
    1. Choose the correct tax year
  4. Click Display
  5. Click Printable W-2
  6. Print using your web browser

No longer have access to PipelineMT?

If you no longer have access to PipelineMT, please complete the W-2 Replacement Request Form.

Human Resource Services 

Middle Tennessee State University 
2269 Middle Tennessee Boulevard 
204 Sam H. Ingram Building 
Murfreesboro, TN  37132-0001