- Disability and Access Center
- Counseling Services
- Food Pantry
- Career Closet
- Student Health Services
- June Anderson Center for Women and Non-Traditional Students (+ Off-Campus Housing Resources)
- Career Development Center
- Childcare Services
- University Police
- Institutional Equity and Compliance
- Office of International Affairs
- Charlie and Hazel Daniels Veterans and Military Family Center
- University Writing Center
- Tutoring Services
Mental Health and Substance Abuse Resources
- Live Another Day - Extensive information on mental health and substance use resources for People of Color. Their mission is equal access to life-saving resources.
- The Summit Wellness Group - Written and curated by women of color, this guide features over 60 resources for BIPOC folx.
If you are looking for additional resources please check out community resources here.