Beyond the Basics
Learn about Examity
Download these file for all the information you need to use Examity for remote and online proctoring of exams.
Explore Resources for Remote and Online Teaching from MTSU Online
Each week MTSU Online sends out pro tips for remote and online teaching. We’ll archive them here.
- April 27, 2020 The Basics of D2L
- May 04, 2020 Creating Accessible Documents
- May 12, 2020 Open Educational Resources (OER)
- May 19, 2020 The ARCS Model of Motivation Design
- May 28, 2020 Digital Media
- June 03, 2020 Assessment and Distance Learning
- June 12, 2020 Academic Integrity
- June 23, 2020 Best Practices Online
- June 29, 2020 Building Community in the Zoom Classroom
- July 07, 2020 Using Rubrics
- July 16, 2020 Communication
- July 23, 2020 Inclusive Teaching
- August 4, 2020 Simulations and Virtual Labs
- August 10, 2020 Video Notes in D2L
- August 17, 2020 Active Learning
- August 25, 2020 Discussion Boards
- September 09, 2020 Transformational Pedagogies
Subscribe to the MTSU Online YouTube
Subscribe to the MTSU Online YouTube channel for more helpful online teaching tips: Visit now!
Convert Photos to PDF
Learn about Accessibility
- Video: How to Make MS Word Docs Accessible
- Video: How to Make MS Excel Docs Accessible
- Video: How to Make PowerPoint Docs Accessible
An infographic is a visual representation of any type of information. Infographics favor images over lengthy text. This media is commonly used and becoming more common in academia and the career world. It could be a broad scope of trends or concepts converted into an easy to follow graphic, something different like a step by step guide for baking a pie, a great way to compare and contrast items such as theories, policies, regulations, system types, etc., or as an educational handout to accompany a presentation. Any topic can work and the interesting images and visual graphic engage the audience.
Information on Infographics
- What is an Infographic? Examples, Templates & Design Tips
- 9 Awesome Infographic Design Examples (Plus Tips to Create Your Own)
Common Sources for Creation
For more on beyond the basics visit our Archived Presentations page.