Teaching Licensure in French, German and Spanish

Teaching Licensure in a foreign language requires:

  1. the equivalent of a major in that language (Spanish, French, German)
  2. FL4500 Introduction to Teaching a Foreign Language
  3. a minor in Education

The Education courses are outlined on the Education website.

For information about a Master's Degree in Foreign language teaching: Master's of Arts in Teaching

For information about preparing for the Praxis World Language Exam, contact your language teacher, or click on the link below for your language:

  1. General information about Praxis
  2. French and Francophone Studies
  3. Spanish
  4. German