For general information about MTSU Financial Aid, please visit the Financial Aid website.
- The College of Behavioral and Health Sciences has available funds for the Micro-Grant.
- Each academic college has a limited pool of funds to award. The application link will be removed when funds are depleted.
- Students seeking support must contact their major advisor or college advisor and provide basic details on the need for support.
- Please answer all questions on the application completely before submission.
College of Behavioral and Health Science General Scholarships
(Available to all students majoring in CBHS disciplines)
- Applications accepted beginning December 1st each year.
- Deadline for applications is last day of February each year.
- College of Behavioral and Health Sciences majors only
- Applicants must be within thirty (30) hours or less of coursework needed for graduation.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and the recommendation of their major department chair.
To access additional information about specific departmental scholarships, please click on the department name below or call the department directly.