AVS Engineering Services and Equipment Checkout
The AVS Engineering staff offers expertise in media engineering for campus production projects at MTSU. The AVS Equipment shop can supply the right audio and visual equipment for your classroom, event or project. Checkout privileges are limited to MTSU faculty and staff.
Equipment Checkout and Repair Shop
- Maintains an inventory of audio-visual equipment for faculty/staff check out. If equipment is to leave the campus, additional signatures by the department chair and the Vice President for Business are required.
- Offers a supply of electronic parts, projector lamps, video and audio tapes and batteries that may be purchased by departments. All purchases must be by invoice only.
- Offers repair services for audio-visual equipment used on campus.
Media Engineering Services
- Consultation on audio-video engineering project planning and trouble-shooting
- Consultation on campus production facilities design
- Consultation on media equipment purchases
Note: If you are considering ordering equipment for your department, we will provide you with specifications and recommended brands as well as a vendor list. Audio/Visual Services has a limited number of service manuals and test equipment, so if a non-recommended brand is purchased, your department may have to purchase service manuals.
For information or to reserve equipment
Please contact Audio/Visual Services at 2711 or e-mail AVS@mtsu.edu