Community Partner: Man Up Teacher Fellowship Program
We are recruiting for the 2022-2023 academic year!
Who Are We:
Man Up Teacher Fellowship is an educator preparation program for men of color that uses the residency model to prepare aspiring teachers to teach in PreK-12th grade classrooms.
To recruit, train, and place a talented pipeline of men of color who can be impactful in any school setting, and to work relentlessly to ensure the success of all students.
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Scholarship Opportunties
- Networking Opportunities
- Mentor Support
- Paid Summer Internships
Who Should Apply?
- High school seniors who want to teach
- High school athletes who want to coach
- Undeclared undergraduate students
- Community College graduates
- Anyone wanting an undergraduate/graduate degree in education