An internship offers students unparalleled opportunities to acquire real-world experience and apply classroom learning to the workplace, while also developing a professional network.
An internship can serve as an upper-division elective for Marketing, Business Administration, and Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship majors.
Requirements for Course Credit
- Marketing, Business Administration, or Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship majors must have senior classification (90+ semester hours).
- Must have at least a 2.5 overall grade point average
- The internship employer must be approved by the Internship Coordinator
- The intern must complete at least 200 hours over the course of the semester.
Where to find internships:
- Discuss with Thom Coats.
- Visit the MTSU Career Development Center job posting site, Lightning Career Link.
When you have arranged an internship, please complete these two INTERNSHIP FORMS and submit to Mr. Coats for approval and a permit to register for the MKT 4950 course.