An internship offers students unparalleled opportunities to acquire real-world experience and apply classroom learning to the workplace, while also developing a professional network.
An internship can serve as an upper-division elective for Marketing, Business Administration, and Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship majors.
Requirements for Course Credit
- Marketing, Business Administration, or Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship majors must have senior classification (90+ semester hours).
- Must have at least a 2.5 overall grade point average
- The internship employer must be approved by the Internship Coordinator
- The intern must complete at least 200 hours over the course of the semester.
Where to find internships:
- Discuss with Thom Coats.
- Visit the MTSU Career Development Center job posting site, Lightning Career Link.