Update a Student Organization
The information below is for the 2022-2023 academic year. All student organizations are required to update their organization every fall semester. The following items must be submitted and received by September 7, 2022 in order to be eligible for Student Activity Fee Funds and facilities reservations. Re-registration will be accepted after this date, but the organization will be ineligible for funds or space reservations until all documents have been received.
- Re-Registration Form:
- Go to https://mtsu.campuslabs.com/engage/register. (Be sure you are logged into the system using your pipeline credentials.)
- Find your organization's name in the list.
- Next to the organization's name will be a blue button that says "Re-Register". Click that button.
- You will need your organization's roster, M#s, and an electronic copy of your constitution to upload into the system.
- Advisor Agreement
- This form must be completed by the Faculty Advisor.
- Orientation Session
- Presidium - August 15-16, 2022
- Finance Report
- The financial report must be originated by either the president or the treasurer, and then approved by the Faculty Advisor. We will not receive the report until it has been signed by all 3 parties.
- Use MTSU email addresses for all officers.
- If you do not know your Organizations M#/Agency#, email email@example.com or contact your faculty advisor.
Once you have submitted all of the required steps, we will verify that students are currently enrolled, review the constitution, review the Finance Report, and verify the advisor agrees to serve. Final approval will be sent via email through myMT.