Subscriptions & Memberships
- A nonprofit association and the largest community of technology, academic, industry, and campus leaders advancing higher education through the use of IT.
- Teaching Professor
- The Teaching Professor was founded in 1987 with a simple goal in mind: Create a newsletter that helps college faculty improve their teaching, share best practices, and stay current on the latest pedagogical research.
- Academic Leader
- Founded in 1984 as a monthly print newsletter, today’s Academic Leader reflects the evolving needs of academic deans, department chairs and heads, program directors, and others with leadership responsibilities.
- The Professional and Organizational Development (POD) Network in Higher Education is devoted to improving teaching and learning in higher education. Founded in 1976, the POD Network provides its members with personal and academic relationships that are essential for professional growth.
- The Southern Regional Faculty and Instructional Development Consortium is an organization of faculty and instructional development programs and departments in two- and four-year degree-granting institutions in the greater South.