Martin Chair and All Other Econ/Finance Scholarships
The Martin Chair of Insurance has several scholarships available. One simple online application puts you in the pool for ALL the department scholarships for the upcoming academic year for which you are eligible. The application can be accessed at the following link:
Last year, across the areas of Economics, Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate, 46 scholarships were awarded for a total value of $76,000, so there are a lot of reasons to apply -- 76,000 to be precise!
Deadline: February 15th
Other Insurance Scholarships
- Spencer Educational Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship: Opens October 1st, 2021.
Deadline Jan. 31st, 2022.
- CAS Trust Scholarship: Deadline January 31st, 2022
- Harry House Captive Insurance Scholarship: Deadline June 30th, 2022
An email is provided on website if you have more questions for next year's scholarship.
- Society of Actuaries Hickman Scholars Program: Deadline May 16th, 2022 https://www.soa.org/education/resources/academic-initiatives/soa-doc-stipend.aspx
- Griffith Foundation Scholarships: There are two deadlines: March 1st and November 1st, 2022
- WSIA Derek Hughes Scholarship Program: Deadline March 6th, 2022
- IABA Scholarship: Deadline March 31st, 2022 www.blackactuaries.org/page/Scholarship
- National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC) Mutual Insurance Foundation
Scholarship, Deadline March 31st, 2022
- Curtis E. Huntington Memorial Scholarship: Deadline March 31st, 2022
- Stuart A. Robertson Memorial Scholarship: Deadline June 1st, 2022
- NAAIA JL Tillman Endowed Scholarship Fund: Deadline October 1st, 2022 https://www.naaia.org/scholarship#
- Spring White Paper Contest, WSIA: April 24, 2022
Don't miss the opportunity to win up to $1,500! Learn more about the White Paper Contest and other WSIA scholarships here, and you can check out past winning papers.