For students, Navigate allows for easy scheduling with academic and career advisors and it may also be used to check-in to tutoring sessions.
For staff, faculty and especially advisors, Navigate assists in identifying, communicating with, and supporting students. Its primary function is appointment scheduling and caseload management, but the platform also assists in tracking intervention strategies through analytics and reporting.
To gain access to the Navigate platform, click on the Resources for Faculty & Staff drop down below.
Resources for Students
Resources for Faculty & Staff
Access to Navigate
New advisors: You will receive your Navigate permissions the morning after your Banner access has
been granted and your first student has been assigned. There is no need to complete
the Navigate account request form.
For everyone else, you will need to do the following steps prior to accessing Navigate:
- Complete Banner Student Account Request Form
- Once completed, please route the form to the appropriate place highlighted in step 9.
- Before receiving Navigate access you will need to complete MTSU FERPA training.
- If you completed the training it will say so at the bottom of the FERPA training page.
- Please take a screenshot of the date your FERPA training was completed.
- Once you have Banner Access and completed FERPA training your Navigate account can be set up.
MTSU Navigate 101 Videos
EAB Training Resources for Faculty & Staff