Motlow State Community College (MSCC)
The MTSU / MSCC partnership allows students who earn an Associate of Applied Science at MSCC to transfer credits to MTSU toward the completion of a Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies with a concentration in Organizational Leadership or Information Technology.
The program allows for sixty (60) credit hours earned from an A.A.S. at MSCC to be transferred and credited toward the completion of an B.S. within MTSU's University College. Additional credit for Prior Learning Assessment may also be possible. For more information on the transferable degree concentrations listed below, please contact your MSCC or MTSU advisor.
Transferable Degree Concentrations
- A.A.S. in Business Technology (Accounting)
- A.A.S. in Business Technology (Business Management)
- A.A.S. in Business Technology (Computer Programming)
- A.A.S. in Business Technology (Computer Applications)
- A.A.S. in Information System Technology (Office Information)
- A.A.S. in Information System Technology (Information Systems Specialist)
- A.A.S. in Paramedic
- A.A.S. in Early Childhood Education
|MSCC:||Business and Information A.A.S. degrees
931-668-7010, ext. 2123
A.A.S. in Paramedic
931-438-0028, ext. 3042
|MTSU:||Degree Advancement Program
How can we help?